MY BUCKET LIST
1. Relocate from frosty Milwaukee to sunny Southern California.
2. Father 3 children.
3. Earn a BS in electronics engineering.
4. Earn an MS in computer systems engineering.
5. Become the starting halfback, cornerback, and kick returner on my high school football team.
6. Become an aerospace development engineer in California.
7. Earn a real estate brokerŐs license.
8. Explore scuba diving in the Cayman Islands, Pennekamp Underwater Park Florida, and Catalina Island.
9. Coach several championship football teams.
10. Find the love of my life and my true soul mate.
11. Teach engineering classes at universities.
12. Become the best wrestler on my high school team.
13. Take photographs of total solar eclipses around the world.
14. Take my grandson camping, biking, skiing, and hiking.
15. Tour Turkey, Great Britain, Kenya, Nepal, Holland, and Peru.
16. Complete several major real estate rehabilitations and remodeling projects
17. Climb Mt. Whitney, Mt. San Gorgonio, Mt. Baldy, Mt Wilson, and Mt. San Jacinto in California.
18. Live a long, healthy, stress free, successful, accomplished, rewarding life.
19. Experience an African safari.
20. Develop a good reliable income source so I am not dependent on a pension or a job or savings.
21. Raise healthy, intelligent, conscientious, professional children.
22. Date the most glamorous girl in high school.
23. Run half marathons, ride a bicycle marathon, and do a Bicycle Tour of Vancouver Island.
24. Ride cross-country on my customized Harley Davidson motorcycle.
25. Run the rapids of the Colorado River 250 miles through the heart of the Grand Canyon.
26. Help as many poor and suffering children around the world as I am able to.
27. Visit the Playboy Mansion in Beverly Hills.
28. Become an expert and a published author in my profession.
29. Visit my ancestral home and my relatives in the Italian Alps.
30. Modify and race an SCCA certified sports car.
31. Understand EinsteinŐs Theory of Relativity and quantum physics.
32. Have several good friends and good times.
33. Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro in Africa.
34. Ski Aspen, Mammoth, Vail, Park City, Snowbird, Squaw Valley, Heavenly, and Snow Summit.
35. Visit St. BasilŐs in Red Square, Moscow and the famous Fringe Festival in Edinburgh, Scotland.
36. Develop a creative, legal, method of selling real estate when there are nearly no buyers at all.
37. Visit Paris, London, Sydney, New York, Boston, Vancouver, Amsterdam, Havana, and Washington DC.
38. See Machu Picchu in Peru and the Aztec Pyramids in Mexico.
39. See the ancient Roman Empire ruins in Rome and also in Ephesus, and in Pergamum, Turkey.
40. Have a home office with an outstanding scenic view.
41. Tour India, Tanzania, Costa Rica, Italy, Hawaii, Thailand, and Australia.
42. Hike the Great Wall in China, the Inca Trail in Peru and the Phantom Ranch Trail in the Grand Canyon.
43. Experience river rafting in South America, New Mexico, and California
44. Tour Bangkok, Katmandu, Mexico City, Istanbul, Brussels, Montreal, and Beijing.
45. Climb Mt. Everest (to a point high above base camp).
46. Read everything I can on history, economics, science, current events, biographies, religions, sports, etc.
47. Enjoy kayaking in Canada, Costa Rica, Arizona, California, and Jamaica.
48. Finish my book about my ancestors, my life, my travels, and about my observations of life and our world.
49. Visit and learn about communist Russia, communist China, and communist Cuba.
50. Cruise up the Rhine in Europe, down the coast of Mexico, and in the Caribbean islands.
51. Learn to speak another language.
52. Write a history book detailing how social conservatives have always been wrong initially but then have evolved to
embrace all social progress made over the years.